PT Administrative & Scheduling AssistantQuestmont Strategic Wealth Advisors
Questmont Strategic Wealth Advisors in Camp Hill is offering a part-time position for an applicant seeking the perfect blend of work-life balance. This part-time Administrative & Scheduling Assistant position is best suited for someone with strong communication skills and an enterprising attitude. Ideal applicants would have administrative experience, but it is not required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be physically present at the Camp Hill office on a part-time basis.
- Schedule meetings with clients and local professionals, as well as internal company meetings.
- Assist with the integration and installation of new scheduling software and systems.
- Confirm appointments via phone call.
- Pick up and sort incoming mail. Label, stamp, and drop off outgoing mail & UPS overnight envelopes.
- Manage conference rooms: clean the rooms between client meetings & create a schedule of which meetings are in which rooms.
- During time present at the office, greet clients coming in and settle them in the appropriate conference room with refreshments.
- Order office supplies.
- Clean mugs and dishes used for client appointments.
- Choose & send flower arrangements for sympathy or congratulatory occasions
- Ad-hoc administrative duties (assisting advisors in the office, facilitating copier/tech service, etc). Compensation
- $15/hour at 10-16 hours per week (must be available at least 4 weekdays)
- No benefits offered for part-time positionsThis is a great opportunity to enrich your life and be part of a caring team of professionals. Please contact Rikki Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 657- 8878 x241 for more information.