Kitchen Cabinetry Designer/SalesRM Kitchens
RM Kitchens, Annville, PA, proudly serves central and south-central Pennsylvania by offering expert design and custom cabinetry for every room. A family owned and operated organization, RM Kitchens began in 1969 and is recognized for exceptional quality and customer service. By managing every aspect of an existing home remodel or new home build, RM Kitchens offers a general contractor approach and will handle every detail of each project. With over 50+ years of experience, RM Kitchens is well equipped to create a vision, generate the design, and manufacture custom cabinetry to exceed every customer’s unique desires.
RM Kitchens is seeking a full-time Kitchen Cabinetry Designer/Sales professional to join our experienced team in creating unique and custom cabinetry designs. From initial concept and design, to manufacturing and installation, this position will walk alongside the customer to create one-of-a-kind spaces. Serving as the primary point of contact for sales and project management for designated clients, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to naturally build relationships and provide exceptional customer service. A passion for design and an other’s centered approach is essential to this role.
• At least 5 years of experience designing cabinetry for residential rooms such as bathrooms, home offices, entertainment areas, and kitchens, required. Commercial design experience, a plus
• Knowledge of cabinetry manufacturing techniques, finishing, and hardware, necessary
• Proficiency with technology including MS Office Suite, required. Experience using CAD or other design technology, essential
• Bachelor’s degree in design, interior decorating, or equivalent experience, preferred
• National Kitchen & Bath (NKAB) Certification, a plus
• Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: