Financial Services Representative (FSR) – Cumberland CountyF&M Trust
F&M Trust is looking to hire a Financial Services Representative (FSR) to service current and new customers of the bank. This individual will provide exceptional customer service while performing a wide array of transactions for our customers. Additionally, this individual will recommend bank products and services that will be of benefit to our customers. If not knowing bank products and services scares you, don’t worry, we’ll train you on product knowledge. And do you know what is even more exciting? After completing your initial training period, you’ll advance your career in banking by gaining even more knowledge and skills that will enable to you open accounts for customers. All we ask from you is to be committed to building your knowledge and skills that will make you a successful contributor to our team.
This full-time financial services representative will work approximately 36-40 hours per week and receive a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. In addition to a base rate this individual with receive a wage differential while working in this role. A mileage reimbursement above a standard threshold will be provided as well.
This individual will work at the different office locations within the Cumberland County Market.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Bank Holidays
- 401(k) with up to a 6% Match
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Ongoing Training and Advancement Opportunities
- And Much More!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Desire to excel in a sales and service environment
- Openness to training and development opportunities
- Communicates in a professional and courteous manner
- Supports and works well within a team environment
- Able to adapt to change and multiple priorities
- Outgoing personality
- Previous customer service, sales, and/or cash handling experience is preferred, but not required
To help our job title resonate with you, other financial institutions may title their positions like the following: bank teller, banking associate, banking representative, branch banker, community banking associate, csr, customer service associate, customer service representative, member services representative, msr, personal banker, relationship banker, retail associate, retail banker, sales associate, sales rep, sales representative, teller, teller/CSR, universal banker, or universal teller
F&M Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet/SO