Field Supervisor/Crew LeaderMT Building Services
• Background in the construction industry/contracting is a plus. Strong consideration given to candidates with two years of demonstrated experience in a field related to construction, building science, weatherization
• Prepare summary audit reports which clearly and effectively communicate building conditions and energy-saving opportunities
• Work with other team members to ensure a quality install
• Perform select retrofit measures such as air-sealing and insulation of the building shell, installation of energy-efficient lighting and water-saving measures
• Help maintain detailed client files
• Maintain strong ongoing communication with field team, office staff, and clients
• Prefer active BPI Energy Auditor or Building Analyst certification. In select cases, we will fund BPI certification for candidates who otherwise have the right skills and industry background.
• Current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record Personal transportation required.
• Ability to drive commercial vehicles such as work van and/or box truck
• Clean record with ability to pass various background checks
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
The work we do is performed both indoors and outdoors in all types of weather. The work may involve climbing ladders, working in confined attics, crawl spaces, and basements, or working in homes of deteriorating condition. Employees must be able to work in these conditions in residential and multi-family environments.
Job Type: Full-time
Medical, Dental/Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Time Off
Compensation commensurate with experience.