Client Relationship PartnerRiver Wealth Advisors
• Serve as primary contact for assigned wealth advisor(s), striving to provide a consistent and superior client experience
• As the primary team liaison between River Wealth and the client, this role is responsible for client onboarding, setting up new accounts, money movement requests, transferring assets into or out of the custodian, updating existing client accounts, troubleshooting issues, and coordinating annual reviews and meetings
• Perform administrative duties that support wealth advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to: emails and phone calls; business travel arrangements; coordination and preparation of reports for client meetings; submission and follow-up on necessary paperwork; entering notes from meetings and other client interactions into Redtail
• Serve as liaison and coordinate data flow on behalf of clients with outside advisors such as CPAs, attorneys, etc.
• Prioritize special projects, such as distribution of Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
The Ideal Candidate
• 3-5 years of related industry experience with proven ability to build lasting client relationships
• Knowledge of investments, financial planning and use of financial planning tools
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
• Detail oriented, strong analytical/problem solving skills, both a strong individual contributor and team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment with heavy phone-based customer interaction
• Skilled at managing and resolving difficult situations with clients
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM software
• Strict compliance and adherence to all regulations and firm policies
Education and Licensing
• Bachelor’s degree (required)
• Active Series 65 preferred
Salary and Benefits
• Salary for this position, based on experience and qualifications, starts at $55,000.
• Company paid benefits include employer-paid health insurance coverage, short- and long-term disability coverage, generous paid time off policy, quarterly bonuses based on firm performance, and a 401(k) match.
• There is a significant opportunity for growth within our company.
• Full-time position located in either Camp Hill, PA or Allentown, PA