Building Inspector/Energy AuditorMT Building Services
• Energy Audit at the client’s home according to detailed format which includes entering attics, basements, crawl spaces, and assessing HVAC systems
• Performing various technical tests: blower door, pressure, heating system efficiency etc.
• Assessing and documenting the condition of the thermal envelope.
• Educating the client whenever possible to obtain energy savings.
• Determine areas of possible health and safety dangers.
• Installing some energy savings measures such as LED bulbs, efficient flow aerators, efficient flow showerheads, tank wrap
• Valid drivers’ license.
• Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in energy auditing or related field
• Strong technical/analytical ability and organizational skills
• Knowledge of residential building construction and practices, along with the ability to perform and produce detailed energy surveys is preferred
• Excellent customer interface required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Possess BPI Energy Auditor Certification
Job Type: Full Time
Paid Holidays and Time Off
Medical, Dental/Vision, 401K
Compensation commensurate with experience.